We all love luxury cars and when it is BMW, it is certainly something very special. For special things, we need to take that level of care. This is the reason why a lot of BMW car owners prefer servicing their vehicles at their local BMW dealership. Nowadays, the passion for the ever amazing and stylish, speedy and safe feature rich cars is on the top most. The luxurious cars are somewhat that create a mania amongst people. If somebody has a great possession in having any of the expensive cars like BMW, range Rover, Audi, nobody can stop his engine and the ever growing horse power. Talking of BMW, it is certainly something very special and special things, we need to take that level of care. Majority of the BMW car owners prefer servicing their vehicles at their local BMW dealership.
The specialty of the independent garage services for your BMW:
No doubt, the servicing quality offered by the BMW dealers is really good one, which in turn adds to the longevity and performance of your BMW car. However, it is also true that the dealers charge hefty amount of money for the services they provide.
So, it is always better to head towards the BMW dealers for the servicing of your car. There are a lot of local or independent garages around where such sorts of services are provided. Such garages not only work on BMW automobiles but work on many other major brands as well. So, what are the major differences between the services offered by the BMW dealers and independent garages?
Why choose independent garage for BMW service?
- It is certainly all about experience and the quality of the tools used. Nevertheless, among them, experience is the most vital factor you need to consider.
- If you compare the labor rates of the mechanics working at BMW dealers with that of independent garages, you will find a huge difference between them. So, if you can find a reliable and experienced local and independent garage, then there is no need to opt for the expensive option. Even they can offer a credible option for BMW servicing as well as maintenance.
- Until few years ago, most of the BMW car owners preferred having their expensive car serviced at a local BMW dealership. However, with the passage of time, as high-end tools turned out to be more affordable and easily accessible, even the independent car servicing centers started offering the same quality of BMW service to the car owners. So, it certainly makes sense.
- A lot of car owners often carry the notion that getting a car serviced at an independent garage will lead to the cancellation of the manufacturer’s warranty. But, if truth to be told, the manufacturer’s warranty is not affected in anyway if you get your BMW car serviced by any other service provider. As a matter of fact, as per the EC Block Exemption Regulation passed in the year 2003, owners or BMW cars can get their motor vehicle serviced at any garage, without worrying about the manufacturer’s warranty. The only point that the owner has to keep in mind that the independent garage should install original equipment only.
So, if there is a reliable and experienced car mechanic near to your house, you can certainly consider him or her for BMW service. This way, you will be able to make some good amount of savings for your wallet. Plus, you will be able to contact the mechanic whenever you want, and get your BMW car fine tuned as per your desire.
Latest posts by Molly Crowe (see all)
- Crane Hiring – Best Way of Curbing Project Cost - October 28, 2016
- Know About Some Amazing Tips On How to Make Use of Wooden Storage Crates - October 20, 2016
- Reasons Why BMW Owners Make Use of Independent Garage Services - October 18, 2016