Lahore, 9th May 2016. Service Sales Corporation (SSC), the leading footwear retail brand, joined hands with SOS & Akhuwat for “Good Task Week”, a program specially arranged for the children of SOS village Lahore recently. At the event “Good Task Week”, girls from age 4-21 and boys from age 4-12 had to do one good task for which they were given shopping vouchers to be used for their Eid shopping from different stalls at the event. Service Sales Corporation contributed Service chappals and shoes to make EID extra special for these children.
Event was arranged by SOS at Akhuwat’s premises where rehabilitated transgender managed the Akhuwat Bazar. Event was driven by renowned social worker and development expert, Dr. Amjad Saqib, Executive Director, Akhuwat and involved many top brands who participated in the said event.
Renowned media personalities like Noor ul Hassan, Hamza Butt and Bilal Lashari hosted the event in an interactive fun way to make the occasion memorable for the children.
The event was well attended by the management, renowned media personalities and guests, staff, mothers, rehabilitated transgender, besides the children from the SOS Village Lahore.
Latest posts by Ayesha Ghafoor (see all)
- Gwadar Port – The Emerging Port City Of Pakistan - April 29, 2017
- 4 Most Visited Shrines In Pakistan - April 29, 2017
- 5 Drinks That Are A Must While Traveling This Summer - April 23, 2017
- 3 Places To Visit In Pakistan In The Month Of May - April 23, 2017
- Reasons As To How Hotel Industry Is Changing In Pakistan - April 16, 2017