Daniel Bryan’s health was given the all clear when visiting concussion specialists at UCLA, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports.
According to The Wrestling Observer, former WWE World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan has been cleared to return to the ring by a UCLA neurology specialist.
The report notes Bryan recently underwent a battery of tests by a UCLA doctor to determine if he was fit to return to in-ring wrestling, and the doctor informed him he could.
But in order to return to the ring, Daniel Bryan has to receive medical clearance from WWE which he hasn’t received yet.
Latest posts by Nabeel Ahmed (see all)
- Why Should You Visit Charna Island With Xtreme Divers Karachi - July 28, 2016
- Tallest Man and Women on Earth - July 17, 2016
- 10 Bizarre People In The World - July 14, 2016
- 10 Amazing Facts About Animals - June 26, 2016
- Money In The Bank Prediction 2016 - June 18, 2016