Smartphone game maker Glu Mobile knows how to get the stars. Its latest partner is Taylor Swift.
Taylor Swift’s achievements have been recognized industry-wide, which include seven GRAMMY awards, 19 American Music Awards, 11 Country Music Association awards, 9 Academy of Country Music awards, 22 Billboard Music awards, one Brit award, one Emmy award, and 25 Teen Choice Awards.
Taylor Swift has 71 million followers on twitters, 74 million followers on Facebook and 64.8 million on Instagram, and now she is making her first step into the world of mobile gaming by partnering with Glu Mobile Inc to develop a new game.
It’s not the first time that Glu mobile has taken this step, Glu mobile has a list of celebrities, among them the most popular include Jason Statham, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj and Kardashian. Recently, Kim Kardashain game generated $146 million, so now we can see how much celebrities are important for a company like Glu mobile. Celebrities are also analyzing the profits generated due to these games. Glu Mobile has also signed deals with Britney spears, Kylie, Kendall Jenner and Nicky Minaj.
More details about Taylor Swift connection with Glu mobile have not been released but the games is likely to be release later in 2016.
Latest posts by Mohammad Yaseen (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Apple’s Special Event - March 23, 2016
- Accessibility Click Jacking Affected Millions Of Android Devices Around The Globe - March 5, 2016
- Academy Awards 2016 – Oscars Predictions - February 28, 2016
- Facebook Launch Canvas Ads Tool For Marketers - February 26, 2016
- Mars, A Chocolate Giant Recalled Chocolate Bars From 55 Countries - February 24, 2016