In line with its commitment to serve the community, Shaheen Air International (SAI) collaborated with EHD Foundation for the distribution of rations in Shazad Colony. The rations – worth one month of groceries, were given to around 500 people including widows and their families.
Speaking about this initiative, Amir Sukera, GM – Special Projects, Shaheen Air International said: “CSR is at the heart of SAI’s philosophy. Our values are derived from our management and we are firm believers of giving back to the community. Therefore, we actively conduct various CSR campaigns throughout the year. Shaheen Air International also encourages other corporations to adopt ambitious CSR policies and join us in serving Pakistan.”
The CSR campaign also featured the distribution of approximately 750 pairs of shoes among underprivileged students on the same day.
Latest posts by Press release (see all)
- Pakistan Trending Searches on google.com.pk in 2016 - December 14, 2016
- Yayvo – JazzCash Black Friday 2016 Mega Discount Deals Announced - November 24, 2016
- Yayvo & JazzCash Are Launching Their Black Friday Sales Early - November 19, 2016
- TPL Trakker and Telenor Pakistan Inks Mou For Big Plans For Maps In Pakistan - November 13, 2016
- Yayvo.com & JazzCash Team Up For Black Friday 2016 - November 10, 2016