Apple presented the original iPhone in 2007 which was rapidly obsoleting every other smartphone on the planet. With the iPhone-3G and iPhone-3GS, Apple lowered prices for mainstreamed mobile. The iPhone-4 and iPhone-4s took the world to Retina and Siri. The iPhone-5 became taller and LTE faster. And the iPhone-5s and iPhone-5c put the future at our fingertips. The iPhone-6 went thinner and faster than ever before. iPhone-6 Plus was Apple’s first big phone. The latest in the store, the iPhone-6s and iPhone-6s Plus bring new hardware and add 3D Touch which has become a new sensitive way to interact with your phone.
Since 2007, Apple’s iPhone has dominated the market all around the world. As per the statistics of 2015, 231.22 Million people from all around the world are using it. And even Apple’s latest version “iPhone-6s” has drawn a record percentage of android switchers this year. Approximately 26% of iPhone-6s users are switched from android.
Eight years since its debut, Apple’s iPhone has changed and conquered the smartphone market. Here are some interesting facts you might not know about it.
1-iPhone Can Survive Falls Of Over 13,000 Feet
Latest posts by Ahsan Tariq (see all)
- UC Browser Launches News Hub For Pakistan - August 20, 2016
- 5 Most Cheapest Cities In The World To Live In - July 26, 2016
- Nokia Is Going To Launch 2 Android Nougat Smartphones - July 22, 2016
- 5 Differences Between Android Nougat And Android Marshmallow - July 7, 2016
- 5 Ways To Save Water At Home - June 20, 2016