WrestleMania 32 is an upcoming professional wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) event produced by WWE. It will take place on April 3, 2016 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington Texas. It will be the thirty second event under the WrestleMania chronology.
The build for this show has been rather fascinating, mainly due to the fact that so much of the roster is injured. Big names like John Cena, Randy Orton, Sting, and Seth Rollins are off on the road to recovery while Daniel Bryan just had to retire due to his injury issues. But still WrestleMania as always is a don’t miss show for WWE fans.
Here are my predictions for the WWE WrestleMania 32 2016 PPV.
10) WWE Tag Team Champions The New Day vs The League Of Nations
It has been 7 months now since The New Day won the tag team championship titles at SumerSlam 2015. Last time The New Day defended their title against The Usos at Royal Rumble 2016.
The rivalry against The League of Nations was started at Fastlane 2016, where the New Day made fun of the League of Nations during a Cutting Edge Peepshow segment. Since then they’ve beaten the combination of Sheamus and King Barrett as well as Alberto Del Rio and Rusev.
Now at WrestleMania 32, they will be facing the whole League of Nations in a 4 on 3 Handicap match for the tag team titles. But the result will be disappointing for WWE fans as League of Nations will beat The New Day, all thanks to their superior numbers.
Winner: The League Of Nations
Latest posts by Ahsan Tariq (see all)
- UC Browser Launches News Hub For Pakistan - August 20, 2016
- 5 Most Cheapest Cities In The World To Live In - July 26, 2016
- Nokia Is Going To Launch 2 Android Nougat Smartphones - July 22, 2016
- 5 Differences Between Android Nougat And Android Marshmallow - July 7, 2016
- 5 Ways To Save Water At Home - June 20, 2016