Did you know that Your nose can remember 50,000 different scents? These are Fun Facts About The Human Body you might not know.
14. There are one lac miles of blood vessels in an adult human body.
13. Your body has enough iron in it to make a metal nail 3 inches long.
12.We all have tiny mites living in our eyelashes.
11. Sweat itself is odorless. It’s the bacteria on the skin that mingles with it and produces body odor.
10. When awake, the human brain produces enough electricity to power a small light bulb.
9. If the human eye was a digital camera it would have 576 megapixels.
8. All of the bacteria in our body collectively weighs about 4 pounds.
Fun Facts Video
7. There are more than 100 types of cancers; any part of the body can be affected.
6. Your heartbeat changes and mimics the music you listen to.
5. The human eye can distinguish about 10 million different colors.
4. If uncoiled, the DNA in all the cells in your body would stretch 10 billion miles, from here to Pluto and back.
3. Within three days of death, the enzymes that once digested your dinner begin to eat you.
2.The gastrointestinal tract is a 30-foot tube running from your mouth to your anus.
1. The human heart is not on the left-hand side of the body; it’s in the middle.