JazzCash and Karandaaz have entered into a strategic alliance to enhance access of digital financial services in Pakistan. To form this alliance a signing ceremony was held between Aniqa Afzal Sandhu, VP Digital & Mobile Financial Services – Mobilink and Ali Sarfraz Hussain, CEO – Karandaaz Pakistan.
Under this alliance, Karandaaz Pakistan, supported by United Kingdom Department for International Development (DFID) and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, will provide a grant as well as technical support to JazzCash in implementing key findings of the human-centered design research recently completed by the former. This support will helpbring greater innovation to JazzCash’s exisiting Mobile Application and increase its uptake amongst over 50 million Mobilink-Warid customers.
Speaking at the occasion, Aniqa Afzal Sandhu, said, “Having provided access to financial services to millions of customers through Mobile Accounts, we at JazzCash understand their evolving needs for a more digital experience such as a Mobile App. At the same time we understand that the application must provide our customers with the most user friendly interface and design. By combining our resources and expertise, we look forward to working with Karandaaz Pakistan on this front in the months to come to provide the best digital experience to our customers.”
Ali Sarfraz emphasized the importance of mobile money payments in the country and stressed the important role mobile financial service providers are playing in advancing financial inclusion in the country.[fbcomments]
Latest posts by Press release (see all)
- Pakistan Trending Searches on google.com.pk in 2016 - December 14, 2016
- Yayvo – JazzCash Black Friday 2016 Mega Discount Deals Announced - November 24, 2016
- Yayvo & JazzCash Are Launching Their Black Friday Sales Early - November 19, 2016
- TPL Trakker and Telenor Pakistan Inks Mou For Big Plans For Maps In Pakistan - November 13, 2016
- Yayvo.com & JazzCash Team Up For Black Friday 2016 - November 10, 2016