Brownie Fudge Ice Cream is reminiscent of that favorite childhood flavor, but it is exponentially better than any store-bought. Here is the recipe to make…
- Evaporated milk 1 can (chilled)
- Condense milk 3/4 can
- Cream 400 gm (whipped)
- Chocolate sauce 1/2 cup
- Chocolate essence 1/2 tsp
- Brownie 2 pieces (crumbled)
- Heat evaporated milk till double in volume.
- Fold in condensed milk and whipped cream with chocolate essence and chocolate sauce.
- Put in a air tight container for 4 hours until semi set.
- Remove fold in crumbled brownies and leave it to set until firm.
The following two tabs change content below.
Official Contributor at ProLinked Magazine