Ash Macaroni is a delicious dish and a combination of spicy flavors. Chicken and Pasta combination enhances the taste of the dish. Making Pasta was a hectic dish to prepare but Bake Parlor Masala has made the recipe more easily and reliable for everyone.
1 hr, 30 Cook Time
1 hr, 30 Total Time
- Chicken: 150 Gram
- Yogurt: 1/2 Cup
- Mayonnaise: 1/2 Cup
- Cooking Oil: 3 Table Spoons
- Salt: 1 Teaâ??s Spoon
- Bake Parlor Pasta & Pasta Masala
- Firstly take a pan, put water and dissolve salt and heat the mixture until the boiling point (5-7minutes). Put Pasta in the pan and further boil it until the Pasta swell up and becomes soft in nature.
- Now clean the hot water of the pan in the sink and wash the Pasta with some cold water and after that take out the Pasta in the bowl and pour some drops of oil and mix it finely.
- For Chicken, Take 1 1/2 of water in a pan and add 1 teaâ??s spoon of salt in it and add chicken and put in on heat for making chicken soft.
- When the chicken becomes soft so dry the water of pan by heating and put the chicken in normal temperature and afterwards cut down the chicken into small pieces.
- Mix Yogurt and Mayonnaise in a big bowl and add the Pasta and chicken pieces in to it and mix it very finely and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Take a pan and put some drops of oil, and add the Bake Parlor Masala packet and fry it finely until its flavors enhance. Put this Masala mixture to the bowl having Pasta and Chicken and mix the whole dish finely. Leave the dish for 10 minutes and Your Chicken Afghani Pasta Macaroni is ready!
Latest posts by Maheen Siddiqi (see all)
- 7 Symptoms Of Insomnia (Sleeping Disorder) - July 8, 2016
- 3 Mistakes You May Be Making With Your Eye Makeup - June 25, 2016
- 4 Things Which You Don’t Know About Using Conditioner - June 16, 2016
- 5 Serious Issues With Nail Arts - June 10, 2016
- 3 Bollywood Actresses Who Wear Red lipsticks - June 7, 2016