This Chicken and Corn Pasta is quick and easy to make. This Chicken and Corn Pasta will make your night’s dinner a breeze. Here is the recipe to make….
- Chicken 1 kg (finely sliced)
- Butter 3 tbsp
- Garlic 1 tbsp (crushed)
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper ½ tsp
- Plain flour 3 tbsp
- Mustard powder ½ tsp
- Milk 2 cup
- Sweet corn ½ cup
- Mixed herb 1 tsp
- Pasta ½ packet (boiled)
- Ketchup 3 tbsp
- Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
- Orange food color 1 pinch
- Cream 2 cup
- Spring onion 1 (finely chopped)
- Cheddar cheese ½ cup
- Heat butter in a pan and saute garlic in it.
- Then add chicken, salt, black pepper, plain flour and mustard powder and fry for 2 minutes.
- Now add milk, sweet corn, mixed herb and cook until thick.
- Then add boiled pasta, ketchup, chili garlic sauce, orange food color and fold it.
- Then add cream and spring onion.
- Lastly add cheddar cheese and remove from stove.
- Delicious chicken and corn pasta is ready to serve.
1 hr Cook Time[fbcomments]
The following two tabs change content below.
Official Contributor at ProLinked Magazine