Chicken Cheese Balls are a great twist in traditional chicken cheese balls recipes.A guaranteed taste of cheesy chicken to inspire everyone. Try this recipe
20 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- Potatoes (boiled and mashed) 1/2 kg
- Chicken breast boiled and shredded
- Green coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Green chillies (thinly sliced) 2 tbsp
- Cornflour (heaped) 2 tbsp
- Egg 1 + 1
- Salt 1 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Bread crumbs fresh
- Chedder cheese cubes
- Red chilli powder or chat masala (optional)
- In a bowl put boiled potatoes mash and mix shereded chicken, black pepper, salt, green chillies and coriander leaves.
- Beat one egg put as much required according to mixture.
- Make flat pattie on your palm and put cheese cube on the center now wrap and make ball.
- Roll in to beaten egg then in bread crumbs and corn flour.
- Deep fry just for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with ketchup or chilli sauce.