Red Sauce of pasta always has been one of my greatest weakness. Just to satisfy my taste buds I made this Creamy Tomato Pasta of my own and it turned out well! Do try it and share your comments
10 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- â?¢ Chicken boneless (thinly sliced) 1 cup or 3 sliced sausages
- â?¢ Pasta 3 cup
- â?¢ Oil 1/4 cup
- â?¢ Capsicum 1 (cut into thin slices)
- â?¢ Tomato 1 (cut into thin slices)
- â?¢ Onion 1 (cut into circles and then halves)
- â?¢ Tomatoes 4 (blended and sieved)
- â?¢ Salt 1tsp + 1tsp
- â?¢ Oregano 1 tsp
- â?¢ Crushed garlic 2 tsp
- â?¢ Crushed red pepper 1/2 tsp
- â?¢ Black pepper crushed 1/2 tsp
- â?¢ Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- â?¢ Cream 3 tbsp
- Marinate chicken with 1tsp salt, crushed red pepper, crushed black pepper and garlic paste.
- Heat oil, add crushed garlic and fry for few seconds.
- Add marinated chicken and sautÃ© till done.
- Pour in tomato puree, boiled pasta, oregano, sliced vegetables and cream.
- Mix well and season 1tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Let it come to a gently simmer and heat through.
- Serve with garlic bread or fried rice.