Fish tikka is a popular fish dish among all fish lovers. Here, we are providing you with an easy recipe to prepare. Try out this tasty recipe and enjoy!
1 hrPrep Time
20 minCook Time
1 hr, 20 Total Time
- Fish 1/2 kg cubes (boneless)
- Salt 1 tsp heaped
- Red pepper 1 tsp heaped (crushed)
- Coriander 1/2 tsp heaped (roasted and crushed)
- Cumin 1 tsp heaped (roasted and crushed)
- Turmeric 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice 2 tbsp
- Yogurt 2 tbsp
- Yellow color 1 pinch
- Garlic paste 1 1/2 tsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- In a bowl marinate fish cubes with salt, red pepper, coriander, cumin, turmeric, lemon juice, yogurt, yellow color, garlic paste and oil for 30 minutes.
- Put on skewers and BBQ over charcoal.
The following two tabs change content below.
Official Contributor at ProLinked Magazine