Golden fish balls is less effort recipe. You can prepare balls and can freeze, fry and serve when needed. Golden fish balls is one of the most preferable recipe chosen by fish lovers.
40 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- Fish 250 gm (boneless)
- Spring onion 1 (finely chopped)
- Soya sauce 1 tbsp
- Egg white 1
- Corn flour 1 tbsp heaped
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Allspice 1/2 tsp heaped
- Bread slices 8 (cut into very tiny cubes)
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Chopperized fish mix with all the seasonings, egg white and corn flour.
- Remove crust from bread, cut into tiny cubes.
- Using wet hands, roll 1 tbsp of fish mixture into balls.
- Toss in bread cubes, press firmly and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Then deep fry until golden.
- Golden fish is ready to serve.