Everyone craved to eat something chilled. Specially after a meal. This liquidy Malai Kulfi Falooda dessert would be a best choice for your today’s menu. A delicious Malai Kulfi Falooda can be prepare easily by this method.
6 hr Prep Time
1 hr Cook Time
7 hr Total Time
- Milk 1 liter
- Sugar 1 cup
- Tetra pack cream 1 packet
- Reduced milk (Khoya) 200 gm
- Bread slices 2 large
- Screw pine (kewra) 1 tsp
- Sliced almonds and pistachios 1 tbsp
- Corn flour 1 cup
- Water 2, 1/2 cup
- Yellow color few drops (optional)
- Screw pine 1 tsp
- For Falooda: Mix together corn flour, water, Yellow color and screw pine in a pan.
- Cook on moderate heat while stirring till thick and glossy.
- Remove from heat and pour in a falooda mold.
- Put it over a pan of chilled water, press the mold hard, you will get falooda noodles used to serve with kulfi.
- For Kulfi: Cook milk on medium heat till slightly reduced.
- Add in sugar and continue cooking over low flame till mixture reduces to half.
- Add bread slices and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add khoya and screw pine, cool the mixture.
- Then put the mixture in a blender and blend well and add sliced almonds and pistachio.
- Put in kulfi molds and chill in a freezer till firm.
- To Serve: In serving bowls, put crushed ice, Falooda noodles, and cream and sliced Kulfi.