Mutton Beliraam is new Variety Of Mutton recipe. It is a very simple and easy in preparation with a delicate taste. You can serve it with rice also.
10 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
50 minTotal Time
- Mutton 1/2 kg
- Onion 2 (chopped)
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tbsp
- Salt 1 tsp (heaped)
- Turmeric 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 1/2 tsp
- Chili powder 2 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1 tsp (crushed)
- Cumin 1 tsp (roasted and crushed)
- Yoghurt 1 cup
- Kasuri meethi 1 tsp (heaped)
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Coriander 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Green chilies 2 (chopped
- Add mutton, onion, ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric, coriander powder, chili powder, black pepper, cumin, and yogurt in a cooking pan along 1 cup water.
- Cover and cook on slow heat until mutton tender.
- Now add kasuri meethi and oil and stir fry on high heat until oil comes on top.
- Add 1 cup water to make a thick gravy. Cook on slow heat for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder, chopped coriander and green chilies.
- Remove from heat and serve
The following two tabs change content below.
Official Contributor at ProLinked Magazine