This is a very simple recipe and it’s delicious too! Frozen pineapple yogurt dessert, which is probably the easiest dessert you ever made with almost 0% calorie.
5 minPrep Time
1 hrCook Time
1 hr, 5 Total Time
- Pineapple jelly crystals 1 packet
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Boiling water 1 cup
- Low fat sugar 1 cup
- Pineapple chunks 1 cup
- Pineapple syrup 3 tbsp
- Artificial sweetener 2 tbsp
- Digestive biscuits 2
- Mix pineapple jelly crystals with water.
- Blend yogurt, pineapple syrup, pineapple chunks, digestive biscuits and mixture of pineapple jelly crystals in the blender for about 30-40 seconds.
- Pour this mixture in an individual serving or in a servingâ??s plate.
- Place these servings in the freezer for about 1 hour and serve with placing pineapple chunk over it.
- Note: if you are not on diet than use regular yogurt, sugar and whipped cream for garnishing. Also you can use any fruit to make this yogurt.