Vanilla fruit salad is the easiest fruit salad recipe to make. This is a beautiful fruit salad recipe and looks so colorful when served up on a plate. Read these steps to follow recipe instructions and enjoy Vanilla Fruit Salad today.
20 minPrep Time
20 minTotal Time
- Blueberries 1 cup
- Strawberries 2 cup (halved)
- Pineapple chunks 1 cup (canned)
- 2 Kiwi (cut into thin slices)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Vanilla Extract 1tsp + 1tsp
- Mix fruits, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preparing time would be 10-20 minutes.
- Refrigerate timings 1/2 hour to 1 hour.
- Total servings 5 persons.