According to the report of Consumer intelligence research paper, almost half of the U.S households have Amazon’s prime membership.
This prime membership has given an incredible edge to amazon in terms of generating sales. If we compare prime members with the non-members then prime members spend an average of $1100 a year even not including a membership fee. Whereas non-members spend an average of $600 a year. It is estimated that almost one in five U.S adults has prime membership.
May be you are not a member of this company but your neighbor or a friend can definitely have it’s prime membership.[fbcomments]
Latest posts by Mohammad Yaseen (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Apple’s Special Event - March 23, 2016
- Accessibility Click Jacking Affected Millions Of Android Devices Around The Globe - March 5, 2016
- Academy Awards 2016 – Oscars Predictions - February 28, 2016
- Facebook Launch Canvas Ads Tool For Marketers - February 26, 2016
- Mars, A Chocolate Giant Recalled Chocolate Bars From 55 Countries - February 24, 2016