As the giant, Apple is leading a market by gaining 46% mobile share, captured by their iPhones. Now the rivalry between world’s two tech giants has started as Apple is going to build their own search engine “Apple Search” and will compete with search engine giant master Google.
This idea came in the mind of the Steve Jobs when he found that Google was secretly planning to compete with their iPhones. In a report, Steve Jobs said “We didn’t entered in the search business, they entered in the phone business. We will never let them kill the iPhone”. Steve Jobs also said “This don’t be evil mantra, It’s bullshit.”
Apple claims that their search engine “Apple Search” will not store any personal information and will give add-free searches, as Google, in its search engine when give results there are so many paid ads in it. Now the war has begun between the two tech giants but as far as searching is concerned Google will remain on the top of the list because of its quality and quick service results.
As if we analyze and compare other search engines like Yahoo, Bing etc. Apple will have a late entry in it. So, we might be going to hear something really huge this time on this.[fbcomments]
Latest posts by Junaid Mughal (see all)
- Apple Is Going To Launch Its Own Search Engine “Apple Search” - March 8, 2016
- Top Ten Super Cars Revealed In Geneva Auto Car Show 2016 - March 7, 2016
- Vivo Xplay 5 – The World’s First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM - March 4, 2016
- Bilal Asif Bowling Action Is Approved - October 31, 2015
- Snapchat Update Of New Slow-Motion And Rewind Filters - October 29, 2015