By January 12, 2016, Microsoft will stop supporting Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 on certain windows computer.
It is now riskier for users to use outdated Internet explorer browser. If anyone continues to use an outdated browser might put himself at high risk for malware and cyber-attacks. Moreover, Microsoft will continue supporting Internet Explorer-9 for Windows vista users.
On the other hand, Microsoft encouraging customers to upgrade for Internet explorer-11 which is more faster and having high security. It allows security updates and bug fixes for the internet explorer-11 users only, on machines running Windows like 7, 8.1 and 10.
Here you can download Internet Explorer 11[fbcomments]
Latest posts by Mohammad Yaseen (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Apple’s Special Event - March 23, 2016
- Accessibility Click Jacking Affected Millions Of Android Devices Around The Globe - March 5, 2016
- Academy Awards 2016 – Oscars Predictions - February 28, 2016
- Facebook Launch Canvas Ads Tool For Marketers - February 26, 2016
- Mars, A Chocolate Giant Recalled Chocolate Bars From 55 Countries - February 24, 2016