If the new iPhone is too big for you to handle then here is good news for you. Apple may release an “iPhone Mini” 6c or 7c in April 2016 or later.
Many iPhone users are already complaining about the larger size of previous iPhone which are so much difficult for them to use it with one hand. Hence, we can expect that Apple may release a new iPhone which will be of four-inch in 2016.
It is believed that the handset will have a metal casing, but not the 3D Touch display of the current iPhone 6s and 6s plus. Moreover, smaller size iPhone will not have certain features like the bigger phones have but it will include the latest A9 chip which will allow latest version of iOS to run efficiently.
Latest posts by Mohammad Yaseen (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Apple’s Special Event - March 23, 2016
- Accessibility Click Jacking Affected Millions Of Android Devices Around The Globe - March 5, 2016
- Academy Awards 2016 – Oscars Predictions - February 28, 2016
- Facebook Launch Canvas Ads Tool For Marketers - February 26, 2016
- Mars, A Chocolate Giant Recalled Chocolate Bars From 55 Countries - February 24, 2016