LG made VR headset and Robot Ball for LG G5.
Firstly LG G5 and now a robot ball which is basically a bowling ball size remote control robot that like to toot around the house. It has an 8-megapixel camera and Wi-Fi. The robot will be control by the app which is only available on LG G5.
You can use this cute robot for remote recording, home-based monitoring or to shoot a little red light across your base and watch your cat insanely chase it. The ball looks like BB-8, have a microphone and speaker, so you can also talk to your family rolling around.
LG hasn’t announced the price of the rolling bot yet.
LG VR is also catching attention among the public. The LG 360 VR associates to the G5 with USB-C cable having modifiable lenses. It will play both standard 2d movies and 360-degreee VR content. The LG 360 cam has two 13-megapixel lenses mingling together to make an image of 16-megapixel and it use three mics to record around 2k video. If we relate it with Samsung’s gear VR, then the LG goggles are slight lighter in weight.
LG said both might be bundled with G5 phones, so it will make it pretty affordable.[fbcomments]
Latest posts by Mohammad Yaseen (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Apple’s Special Event - March 23, 2016
- Accessibility Click Jacking Affected Millions Of Android Devices Around The Globe - March 5, 2016
- Academy Awards 2016 – Oscars Predictions - February 28, 2016
- Facebook Launch Canvas Ads Tool For Marketers - February 26, 2016
- Mars, A Chocolate Giant Recalled Chocolate Bars From 55 Countries - February 24, 2016