Yesterday, Mars who is a chocolate giant ordered a huge recall of Snickers, Milky Way and Mars-bars from around 55 countries. This action was taken when a red plastic was found in one bar on 8 January in Germany which was traced back to its Dutch plant. This massive recall covers millions of products sold in 55 countries, including the UK, Germany, Spain and France, which are all made at Mars-Inc’s factory in the Netherlands.
Eline Bijveld, Mars corporate affairs coordinator said “We are currently investigating closely what’s happened, but we cannot be sure that this red piece of plastic is not in any other of our products from the identical production line”.
Customers are warned not to eat any Mars or Snickers bars or Celebration boxes with best before dates from June 2016 to January 2017, as they may contain plastic.
Latest posts by Mohammad Yaseen (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Apple’s Special Event - March 23, 2016
- Accessibility Click Jacking Affected Millions Of Android Devices Around The Globe - March 5, 2016
- Academy Awards 2016 – Oscars Predictions - February 28, 2016
- Facebook Launch Canvas Ads Tool For Marketers - February 26, 2016
- Mars, A Chocolate Giant Recalled Chocolate Bars From 55 Countries - February 24, 2016