PepsiCo manufactures soft drink i.e “Pepsi” all around the world. The company was founded in 1893 and has established itself as one of the world’s largest food and beverages brands. The company has now taken step into the smartphone business in 2015.
Pepsi P1 is now the first android of Pepsi Co as it was launched on November 2015. The Pepsi P1 is actually manufactured by Shenzhen Scooby Communication Equipment Co. via a crowd funding campaign in China.
Following are the specifications of Pepsi P1.
The Pepsi P1 is a dual sim android which will support Micro Sim and Nano Sim.
It run an android version of Lollipop 5.1.
3000mAh non removable battery.
5.5 inch 1080p display.
1.7GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6592 processor with 2 GB RAM.
16 GB internal storage which can be extended upto 64 GB via Micro SDcard.
13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G.
Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope.
Latest posts by Ahsan Tariq (see all)
- UC Browser Launches News Hub For Pakistan - August 20, 2016
- 5 Most Cheapest Cities In The World To Live In - July 26, 2016
- Nokia Is Going To Launch 2 Android Nougat Smartphones - July 22, 2016
- 5 Differences Between Android Nougat And Android Marshmallow - July 7, 2016
- 5 Ways To Save Water At Home - June 20, 2016