Snapchat has just received a major new update which will allow videos to be slowed down, sped up or reversed.
The Snapchat update has only been live for minutes but many people on social media thinks that the new video filters make it easy to look magic by reversing a video so that it looks like something is going back to its state, for instance or much cooler, by slowing down videos. The filters are applied after the video is recorded. The slow motion video won’t be as smooth as when it is used with the iPhone’s built-in slow motion mode, which increases the video’s frame skipping rate so that it can be slowed down smoothly.
Now the Snapchat update is available through the app store.
Latest posts by Junaid Mughal (see all)
- Apple Is Going To Launch Its Own Search Engine “Apple Search” - March 8, 2016
- Top Ten Super Cars Revealed In Geneva Auto Car Show 2016 - March 7, 2016
- Vivo Xplay 5 – The World’s First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM - March 4, 2016
- Bilal Asif Bowling Action Is Approved - October 31, 2015
- Snapchat Update Of New Slow-Motion And Rewind Filters - October 29, 2015