A surprise announcement yesterday, CEO Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla have established a new charitable initiative with 99% of Mark Zuckerberg’s Facebook shares to the cause of human advancement in a letter addressing to their daughter, Max, who was born last week.
It is one of the largest initiate in history of around $45 billion. Zuckerberg said he still plans to remain CEO of Facebook and is expected to be the controlling stockholder of Facebook for the foreseeable future. The company told that he has committed to give away up to $1 billion of Facebook stock every year for the next three years.[fbcomments]
Latest posts by Mohammad Yaseen (see all)
- 5 Things You Need To Know About Apple’s Special Event - March 23, 2016
- Accessibility Click Jacking Affected Millions Of Android Devices Around The Globe - March 5, 2016
- Academy Awards 2016 – Oscars Predictions - February 28, 2016
- Facebook Launch Canvas Ads Tool For Marketers - February 26, 2016
- Mars, A Chocolate Giant Recalled Chocolate Bars From 55 Countries - February 24, 2016