Bilal asif complain was reported on 5 October after the third ODI against Zimbabwe in Harare and assessment was performed at the Sri Ramachandra University testing centre in Chennai earlier this month.
But the international cricket council confirmed that the bowling action of Pakistan cricket player Bilal Asif is found to be legal and the player can continue bowling in international cricket.
Said ICC media release that the results shown that the bowling action of Bilal Asif was well and within the 15 degree level of tolerance permitted under the ICC regulations.
Latest posts by Junaid Mughal (see all)
- Apple Is Going To Launch Its Own Search Engine “Apple Search” - March 8, 2016
- Top Ten Super Cars Revealed In Geneva Auto Car Show 2016 - March 7, 2016
- Vivo Xplay 5 – The World’s First Smartphone With 6GB Of RAM - March 4, 2016
- Bilal Asif Bowling Action Is Approved - October 31, 2015
- Snapchat Update Of New Slow-Motion And Rewind Filters - October 29, 2015