How Many People Use it?
As I said Google is the most used Search engine on the World Wide Web. Almost every internet user uses Google for the purpose of getting information. On average, at every second there are 40,000 searches going on around the world which translate to over 3.5 billion searches per day and 1.2 trillion searches per year. Approximately 1.17 billion unique users visit Google Search at least once in a month. Approximately 620 million Users set their homepage as Google which is considered a big portion of world’s population. We can say that every person who uses internet get access to Google for sure.
Latest posts by Ahsan Tariq (see all)
- UC Browser Launches News Hub For Pakistan - August 20, 2016
- 5 Most Cheapest Cities In The World To Live In - July 26, 2016
- Nokia Is Going To Launch 2 Android Nougat Smartphones - July 22, 2016
- 5 Differences Between Android Nougat And Android Marshmallow - July 7, 2016
- 5 Ways To Save Water At Home - June 20, 2016