Recently both Facebook and Twitter have enabled auto-play videos. Whenever a video enters in a news feed or timeline, it automatically starts playing. Video autoplay on Facebook and Twitter is irritating the users all around the world. Many people are searching for a solution to turn off video autoplay on Facebook and Twitter.
If you are also one of the victim then here is the solution for you. You can turn off video autoplay on Facebook and Twitter which start automatically in your news feed without your consent. To disable video autoplay, follow the steps!
Turn Off Video Autoplay On Facebook And Twitter
- If you are using Facebook from a Computer then firstly click the arrow on a Facebook blue ribbon on the top right corner of the page.
- Then go to “Settings”.
- From a “Settings” option, a drop down menu will appears then click “Videos” located on a left hand side.
- In a “Videos” section there is a option for “Auto-Play Videos”, now make it turn off.
If you are using Facebook from an Android then simply go to the Facebook app setting on your device then go to the “Video Auto Play” option and make it turn off.
- If you are using Twitter from a Computer then simply go to the “Settings” from a drop down menu.
- Now go to the “Content” section and uncheck the “Video Auto Play” but don’t forget to save settings.
If you are using Twitter from an Android then simply go to the Twitter app setting on your device then go to the General section and select “Video Auto Play” and make it turn off.
By applying these steps you can easily turn off video autoplay on both sites. You can use Facebook and Twitter freely and now it won’t irritate you.
Latest posts by Ahsan Tariq (see all)
- UC Browser Launches News Hub For Pakistan - August 20, 2016
- 5 Most Cheapest Cities In The World To Live In - July 26, 2016
- Nokia Is Going To Launch 2 Android Nougat Smartphones - July 22, 2016
- 5 Differences Between Android Nougat And Android Marshmallow - July 7, 2016
- 5 Ways To Save Water At Home - June 20, 2016